The development of the Coordination Board in India (CBI) and the local churches is still slow. This has very much to do with their local culture and the lower education among the present leaders. The disunity and suspicion of the older leaders among themselves and towards the younger generation continue to be a hindrance. We have to be patient in this aspect of the work. It needs time. Development will start with the younger generation. Things may have a new turn when they become the pillars of the church in the future.
India Mission Committee (IMC) and Coordination Board in India (CBI) will continue to work towards a church that is "Self Administer, Self Propagate and Self Finance."
* IMC will continue assisting India to set up good organization structure and administrative system. Previously, all efforts were centered on reorganizing and restructuring of the CBI. Next year, we will focus our attention on strengthening the local churches.
* Training / workshop on Management & Administration will be on going.
* Divine Workers Handbook will be done-up and distributed to all churches as guidelines to manage the church.
* Uniform "Church Constitution" will be drawn up for all the churches.
* CBI will work towards the establishment of the General Assembly in India.
Evangelism and Pioneering
* 印度事工小組和聯絡處將較注重Karnataka州，Bangalore（已與那裡的教會取得聯絡）和Andhra Pradesh州（正努力與在那裡同樣稱自己為「真耶穌教會」的團體聯絡）的事工。
* Local Preachers will be posted to the newly established areas such as Ariyalur and Pillur.
* Plans to assist Ariyalur church building (Church established for about 5 years. Members have exhausted their funds to raised money to buy a piece of land that is 60 x 46 feet and raised money to construct a church premise. Membership is about 20 adults. Children attending REU is 37).
* Plans to assist Pillur church building(New area of evangelism. Near by are Veppur [major crossroad] and Ulunderpet. Church is raising money to buy a piece of land there. Many truth seekers. Members gathering in a member house for service. May start REU classes there on a permanent basis. There are about 20 children).
* IMC and CBI will focus more attention to the work in Bangalore in Karnataka state (have reestablished contact with the church there) and work in Andhra Pradesh state (we are in the process of having contact with a group that is also called "True Jesus church").
* Will enhance the quality of Deacons through Ministers Post Systematic Seminar.
* Will study into the ordination of an Elder in India* Suitable candidates to be ordained as Deacons* Pre-Ordination Lessons will be held.
* Will look into the strengthening of worship - prayer and pulpit ministry.
We are happy to see the present state of the financial situation in India. They are able to share in the expenses of the divine work. And most recently they are sharing the maintenance expenses of the Training Center. By the grace of God we are able to see the strengthening of their financial situation.
* CBI will continue to look into ways to increase collection (project of "A Cup Of Tea A Day" offerings for CBI).
* Will continue to assist India in setting up good financial system in CBI and even the local churches
* We have pass on more training programs to be conducted by the India lecturers. We will however closely involve in the training program and will continue to monitor, guide and lead the new workers.
* IMC will continue to assist in training especially in Religious Education and Training of Workers.
* The Full Time Preachers Training is now in its Third Year. Studies end in October. Year 2005 will be the Practical Year. Assessment of the Trainee Preachers will be ongoing and monitored by CBI and IMC. The students will Graduate and be Ordained in September 2005. (bringing the number of trained Preachers to six).
* IMC will continue to guide the CBI EXCO, the Preachers and Trainee Preachers and the Full Time Workers that the "Two Generations Working Together" spirit can be enhanced and improved
* Will continue to enhance the Preachers quality through continuous Training.
* Will continue to hold "Spiritual Nurture" sessions for all full-time staffs.
True Jesus Mission
* Local Preachers will be posted to TJM Vandiperiyar on a regular basis. The local Preachers would remain in TJM for a month in a stretch. They would stay with the TJM members in the estates. With this, we are able to understand the TJM members better and are able to convey our message to them clearly.
* We have already brought the leaders to ITTC Chennai to undergo an intensive program on the Articles of Faith. They are able to understand and accept the truth. Five of them have also received the Holy Spirit. We will proceed to conduct Spiritual Meetings in the local churches and proceed to baptize those who accept the truth. We will ensure they understand the implications of been baptized and their future relationship with those who are not baptized.